Parasphendale mating

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Reaction score
I put them together tonite and they "hooked-up" in less than 5 minutes.

[img
008.jpg

]
006-2.jpg

Wow. That's pretty exciting. How far away did you put the male from the female? Did she ever try to attack him?

I found him at the top of the cage this morning. They stayed hooked up for about 7 hours. He will now live out the end of his days well-fed, living on a plant in my kitchen window.

The female was never aggressive towards him at all. I put him on the end of my finger and held him behind her. He jumped right on. She had a mealworm at the time, but even after she was finished, she acted like he was not even there.

I found him at the top of the cage this morning. They stayed hooked up for about 7 hours. He will now live out the end of his days well-fed, living on a plant in my kitchen window. The female was never aggressive towards him at all. I put him on the end of my finger and held him behind her. He jumped right on. She had a mealworm at the time, but even after she was finished, she acted like he was not even there.
7 hours? my mates only for about 10 to 30 minutes and male geting of her is that enough?

well they've been mating plenty of times and it's funny when male coming of the female she starting to move and he chasing her again:d

They mated back on the 5th of August and she is laying this morning.

062.jpg