Part of my Collection .

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 22nd .... Wow another Ooth and this one is the biggest I seem from Griffin ... Huge lol ... and other Mantis Pic update.

Pseudoharpax virescens hatched but only 2 ..... they are so small .....lol ..

Pnigomantis medioconstricta female

Pnigomantis medioconstricta male

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see you're playing with your camera a lot more now. :) Great photos and updates.

Has your pseudoharpax v. ooth hatched out any more nymphs??

I can see you're playing with your camera a lot more now. :) Great photos and updates.

Has your pseudoharpax v. ooth hatched out any more nymphs??
i have 3 ooth the 2 came out from the very small one so still got 2 more lol to have chance .

SillentDeviL were you told that they were Pseudoharpax virescens?
Yes ... I'm not pro at this I could be wrong or the sender .

April 24th Ganna try to Mate my First Fair P.W ...... Hope the male will do his magic ... and Pre-Sub Archimantis latistyla I think is a Male ....

Last edited by a moderator:
i dotn know about your male, but i found they mated when the male was at like a ledge of some sort and the female was below him. (the male was not upside down) my male was very skittish though. Good luck with them anyway! :)

i dotn know about your male, but i found they mated when the male was at like a ledge of some sort and the female was below him. (the male was not upside down) my male was very skittish though. Good luck with them anyway! :)
I just put them in leave it to nature and have a Night heat lamp on hope can make the male want to male , They have not mate yet .. I'm just waiting and I'll be watching ... I still have 25 more Male and 18 females so ...I should be fine.

Latest posts