Part of my Collection .

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind of camera do you have?? your photos are great!
for the Oxypilus Annulatus hatch I didn't have time so i was using my Samsung galaxy S3 with Macro lens up grade ,,so is a cell phone shot .. other Bigger Mantis I use Canon T4I 650D with Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. To be hones I don't think i have the skill to take shots that good, so the Lens I bought is just wast of money $1200 ... If i can go back i wound buy the 60mm Macro lens with a good Macro Flash or just the 100mmf/2.8 not the (L) version ...

for the Oxypilus Annulatus hatch I didn't have time so i was using my Samsung galaxy S3 with Macro lens up grade ,,so is a cell phone shot .. other Bigger Mantis I use Canon T4I 650D with Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM. To be hones I don't think i have the skill to take shots that good, so the Lens I bought is just wast of money $1200 ... If i can go back i wound buy the 60mm Macro lens with a good Macro Flash or just the 100mmf/2.8 not the (L) version ...
those are some great shots for a cell phone. the lens upgrade was well worth it. at least you have the other camera and lens though! you shouldn't regret it at all. i would love to have a camera good enough to take shots like some of these.

May 22nd lol 4 more Oxypilus Annulatus ooth hatch now I'm swamp this Boxer nymphs =.=" , Taumantis sigiana Laid her first ooth this one will be going to jamurfjr.

These guys a pretty strong I have not seem 1 lost yet .. Hope they stay Strong ...

Is funny to see the Taur Mantis Ooth is bigger then the mantis it self lol ...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 24th 2013 . So many things happens in 1 day with Mantis............ Finally Mated my 2nd P.W female in a net cage ...... not easy to mate this sp .. the male willing to mate is so low ... they can jump on 2-3day with out connecting ..... sucks .... and got my Old H. Majcisa male mated again before he dies both his eyes are already black but he still got the Job done .. Re mated Taur mantis after she laid her first ooth in a customs made shoe box lol The male made a little hole on the female hope she will be oka ..

Thanks for waiting

Latest posts