Part of my Collection .

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Update on some of my mantis Nov 2013.. Part 2

Got my First Adult Pair Otomantis Boxer . will try to mate then 1-2weeks

Parasphendale agrionina Budwing Mantis PreSub Female male is the same stage so feeding more to the female slowing down the males ...

2nd Gen Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii Spiny Flower Mantis will be adult soon..... got around x 30 L6 - PreSubs ... lets hope the mating will be easier this Gen ............

Random Update on some of my mantis Nov 2013.. Part 3

Idolomorpha lateralis sub adult male ... I think is a Sub....lol

Neodanuria bolauana Eastafrican Twig Mantis. Got some hatch 2 days ago ... let see how big they can get was told female can reach 12cm male 10cm ... L1 Nymph is already 1.5cm lol ....pretty big ....

Mated my Female Violins 2nd time wait for the 1st ooth to hatch ,

Thanks for watching ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3rd 2013 Update Part 1

Successfully mated Otomantis and Tarachodes spec now waiting for them to laid ... so i can send the ooth out lol ...

Trying to get her fast so she can laid ooth lol ...

Dec 3rd 2013 Update Part 2

First Pair Parasphendale agrionina Budwing Mantis Thanks to October Rainne Stock and My buddy Dayyan for sharing .

3rd Gen First pair Adult Ghost .

2nd Gen Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii first adult is male ....... no good need to speed up the females...

Thanks for watching .

I love your wahlbergii threat pose photo.

Hope you can keep the wahlbergii going. I did for 2 years and then could not get them to mate. I still have some adult females but they are laying infertile ooths. I never had to speed up the females as the males live a long time.

Congrats on your continued success with a variety of species!

Jan 22nd update part 1

2014 First post of 2014 Hope everyone have a good Year with Mantis .

First Indolomorph Adult Female Will try to mate her in 2 weeks .

Wild collect P.W Ooth Hatched today Only 10 so far hope more will come .. This new bloodline can Mix with my Current Bloodline with is good News ....

More Otomanits Boxer hatched .

Trying to mate my Budwings .... But no success ... Male too scare to jump .. and the females are crazy trying to attack the male soon as he jump on lol ... she already laid a dud so I'm sure she ready to mate ...

On of my Female Shield.

Jan 22nd Update Part 2

Nothing special .. Just feeding took some shots .. trying to get the full so they can laid more ooth . Roaches Dusted with Been Pollen .

Otomantis Boxer .

Ghost ..

Thanks for watching ..

Latest posts