Parymenopus consolidated

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: first ooth produced out of 5 laid so far hatched today, 25-30 nymphs and counting, still hatching so we'll see how the end count works out? This ooth was the one I had doubts on so I feel pretty good about the others. :)

If anyone wants to put in a advanced order PM me for details.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My female is extremely fat and is starting to hang her abdomen. I hope that she isn't eggbound :unsure: I heard these are prone to getting eggbound

Newest update: My parymenopus finally connected today. :) They've been connected for about 2 hours so far. The only concern I have at the moment is the female. She's been rejecting her food lately and eating only one or 2 flies every other day. She used to eat a lot more.

Newest update: My parymenopus finally connected today. :) They've been connected for about 2 hours so far. The only concern I have at the moment is the female. She's been rejecting her food lately and eating only one or 2 flies every other day. She used to eat a lot more.
At least she accepted matings! My female had connection issues

Update: first ooth produced out of 5 laid so far hatched today, 25-30 nymphs and counting, still hatching so we'll see how the end count works out? This ooth was the one I had doubts on so I feel pretty good about the others. :)

If anyone wants to put in a advanced order PM me for details.
Congrats! What was the final count of nymphs??

19 nymphs but it was the first ooth laid from both girls so I'm more hopeful for her 2nd, the other girls 1st should hatch next though.

My girl is holding out on me. It's been almost a week since she was mated and she hasn't laid an ooth. She's also became slower and less willing to eat.

She finally laid an ooth. I thought she was just going to die. She had not eaten in like two weeks was clearly not eggbound. She was mated by 8 different males. If this ooth is not fertile i'm quitting the hobby! :lol:

IMAG0400.jpg

She finally laid an ooth. I thought she was just going to die. She had not eaten in like two weeks was clearly not eggbound. She was mated by 8 different males. If this ooth is not fertile i'm quitting the hobby! :lol:

IMAG0400.jpg
You've got the snooki of mantids.

I recently traded with mantid_mike and got another male. So far, 2 connections! 1 of them lasted only a few minutes, while the other lasted throughout the night!

Latest posts