• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
anyone anyone from around the highland rain forests of Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia able to find or culture Parymenopus davisoni for those of us who want this beautiful species?

anyone anyone from around the highland rain forests of Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia able to find or culture Parymenopus davisoni for those of us who want this beautiful species?
ditto that me and desana on here both posted wanting them (lol but not at £40 a nymph like ive been offered)

i doubt they were the species anyways if they were i would ask how much the ooth would be worth and buy that instead if its really the species in question here!

it was through someone i know that said this to me

erm... I may be able to get these but I wouldn't recommend them, they are very difficult to keep, very expensive, and I am told the only person who has them in culture lives in their native country (Malaysia).

large nymphs would be about £40 each.

he has many contacts i believe due to so many exotic pets , but this has put me off a bit

it was through someone i know that said this to meerm... I may be able to get these but I wouldn't recommend them, they are very difficult to keep, very expensive, and I am told the only person who has them in culture lives in their native country (Malaysia).

large nymphs would be about £40 each.

he has many contacts i believe due to so many exotic pets , but this has put me off a bit
Okay

thanks for the info

well maybe you can ask him for a ooth instead heh easier then having the nymphs shipped and all die if you can afford the ooth but i would love to know the guys addy maybe talk to him myself?

is there a picture of an ooth available? I'll keep my eyes open when I'm over there in the summer. Also any other species you think I should look out for?

wow recently the news papers wrote that a woman saw a " walking flower" when she was walking along a garden or smthing here in Singapore. And it turned out to be an orchid mantis lol! I'm trying to find orchid mantids. Saw one L1 nymphin a farm before.