Paypal problem

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolMantid

Reaction score
Every payment I have done recently has been so weird. I would get an email saying I payed someone so and so amount of money and then I will get another email from the person trying to sell me stuff that no payment has arrived. I double checked the paypal address and it is correct and I asked for him to check again but it doesnt say anything. I forwarded him the emails I recieved from paypal and he doesnt know what is happening either. This has happened once before and then all of a sudden it worked when I payed a someone else money. Its weird. Is this happening to you guys?

I know that when sending money with Paypal, I often receive the confirmation email, but the email to the recipient doesn't go through for a while after that. I believe there is something when you send the money on Paypal's site or email that says it can take time for the money/email to go to the recipient, so it could just be that.

Latest posts