Persuade female to lay ooth?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelSmith04

Reaction score
Do i need to set anything up special for the female to lay her ooth? i never had to before but for some reason this chinese female won't lay her ooth <_< . i've provided many sticks for her and she's in a two gallon tank. Anything else i can do to persuade her to lay? she's looked very pregnant for about 3 weeks. Thanks.

:p Some Frank Sinatra couldn't hurt!!! No they are always pregnant as female adults, Hopefully she will lay soon, when she stops eating that will be a good clue that she will lay, give her time! And if she don't like Frank, give her Dino!

:p Some Frank Sinatra couldn't hurt!!! No they are always pregnant as female adults, Hopefully she will lay soon, when she stops eating that will be a good clue that she will lay, give her time! And if she don't like Frank, give her Dino!
I prefer The King of Cool to The Chairman of the Board. He has a deeper more soothing voice.....maybe it will help your gal!

S-

I recall Yen saying that his Texas Unicorns won't lay in the 32oz deli cups. Once they're moved to a better place, they lay.

She will lay when she is ready. Seems I have to keep saying this but nobody is listening. Make sure there are a couple thick sticks in there.

She will lay when she is ready. Seems I have to keep saying this but nobody is listening. Make sure there are a couple thick sticks in there.
thick sticks as in half inch or larger? i put several quarter inch sticks in there but she seems uninterested. Thanks so much. again.

thick sticks as in half inch or larger? i put several quarter inch sticks in there but she seems uninterested. Thanks so much. again.
Honestly I don't normally put any in with mine but sometimes if they seem like they won't lay an ooth giving them more options will help. Or put her on a houseplant she can't get off of for a few days to see if that works.

Latest posts