Phil?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelofdeathzz

Reaction score
I for one would like to have Phil back in the saddle and posting his smart but somewhat off the wall posts/comments, I miss his sharp wit and humor, anyone else feel the same? If so please let him know here in this welcome back we miss you Phil Post?

All in favor say I, or nae if you need to?

Missing my sharp witted Yoda. lol! ;)

Nick

I sent Phil an email on Sunday and got a response back yesterday. I told him that I was missing his presence on the forum. I'm glad I'm not alone...

Yeah the other day I posted on his feed about how I miss his presence. I hope he comes back when he is ready and I hope that that is soon!

Very sad news. Phil passed away yesterday. I will remember him forever. Condolences to his family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was not aware of this Yen. Thanks for letting us know. Been wondering about him for some time. 

This is so sad  :( even though I was not around on the forum when he was I still have read some of his replys/topics.

I am extremely sad to hear this.  Thank you, Yen, for letting it be known.  He was a humorous, intelligent and caring guy, a true friend, and an avid and knowledgeable mantis keeper.  I'm sure (and he would be glad to know) his posts here will still help and influence new hobbyists.  I salute you, Phil, for your contributions to the mantis hobby.   
Rose.gif

Thanks for letting us know Yen. Phil was very active on the forum when I first joined, and I got two of my favorite species of mantids from him. We became friends but drifted apart after he left the hobby. I do miss him and his contributions. 

Oh wow, so sad to hear this. Despite the fact it has been many years since he was active on the forum, his presence still lingers here and amongst those who knew him, like the reassuring prickle of gently clinging mantis feet.

are we talking about phil in yuma? So sad to have such a good fellow member gone. He was the first forum member i ever sold a mantis to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts