Photo's of my mantids ( A lot )

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool mantids! :D Never seen so many nymphs in my life. What are you going to do with the rest of the nymphs? BTW how long does it take for you to feed all your mantids?

Few new pics

Gongylus gongylodes

4th instar

dscf8428wf7.jpg

dscf8460sx0.jpg

5th instar

dscf8461da6.jpg

dscf8445pz7.jpg

dscf8453je0.jpg

dscf8466ss1.jpg

dscf8481fv3.jpg

dscf8467hl6.jpg

dscf8474jw5.jpg

dscf8472hf5.jpg

I finally finished my Gongylus gongylodes enclosure:) ( It used to be a chameleon enclosure )

Empty

dscf8559lu7.jpg

Twigs etc.

dscf8562lz5.jpg

With the nymphs

dscf8577ce7.jpg

dscf8575gv2.jpg

dscf8585aa6.jpg

dscf8587ue9.jpg

I really like the Gongy house mate, I bet they are as happy as a pig in mud in there.

Wow that is nuts! I like what you did to it. Looks so natural. and to see that as part of your room or whatever, that must be pleasing to look at after everything. I'm just saying screw work rite now, ( i dont need to bill the client right now, he's getting the bill today anyways) JK! haha, nice job and back to work for me!

-Victor

I use the same types of twigs in my enclosures! But unfortunately for the reasons I explained to you, I cannot use twigs with leaves - bummer.

Uhm, without the Hierodula and Hymenopus nymphs around 45 and with the nymphs around 200 I think..

Didymocorypha lanceolata ooth I got from Kruszakus hatched today :)

didi7sh7.jpg

didi6lx7.jpg

didi5do8.jpg

didi1tp7.jpg

didi4rt0.jpg

didi3do2.jpg

didi2db9.jpg

Latest posts