Phyllocrania paradoxa, Ghost Mantis, adult male

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man oh man great shots. Now i kinda know what my ghost looks like ; )
Those pics are wonderful!
I wish i had a camera!
Papilio it is me that love the antennae! and yes! they are fabulous... Look like little pearls... He is gorgeous! I wanna see his sister...
I gave his sister away in a raffle at last month's MinnVerts meet. Anyway, the males look way cooler! :D

nice pics
Really is amazing. i can never get them to come out clear like that, i dont know how you do it but kudos to you :D
Thanks a lot everyone!! Very kind words. Funny, I never know which of my photos people will like ... I took these in a hurry and to be honest wasn't all that pleased with them, glad they look alright anyway! :)

Nicely done! I like how the backlighting shows the red in the ornamentation on the legs.

Great photos Papilio! Indeed the antenna are interesting, but I like how it keeps it's foreleg raptors tucked in to be almost invisible. Definitely a species I wonder how someone could find it in the wild.

Thanks a lot CosbyArt! I liked it more when they were smaller and their raptors would wave and explore all over the place! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts