PIaf94

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up some orchid mantids from this seller. The post office delayed them by a day and one molted in transit, but they all arrived okay because he packed them so well. Happy with the sale. Would buy from again. :)

Ordered an Orchid female and he gave me a freebie male as well! Excellent packaging the Orchids arrived ready to go in their new homes! Will buy from him again if he has more cool species in the future!

Did another transaction with him, usps delayed the package almost 4 days, All babies were fine except one which died. But he packed so good, all others were in good shape. Thanks so much.

Got some orchid babies from him, they all arrived healthy and eating happily. The packaging was top notch, would definitely do business again in the future! Thanks!

Just received my order from Plaf94. The packing was some of the best I have seen, and the shipping containers were great. The nymphs all arrived safe and healthy. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for his classified posts. 

Ordered a few orchid mantids from this seller at a very fair price. Communication was great and they all arrived happy and alive, so I'm happy with the transaction. :)

I received last week 4 Hetropoda lunula 2i slings from Plaf94.  USPS shipping went awry, Express overnight took three days.  But the spiders were fine and Plaf94 was kind enough to go to the hassle of claiming his money back on the shipping and refunding it to me.  Great guy!! 

Thank you, and loving the spiders!    :)  

DSC00229_v1.png

Latest posts