Pics of my little Killers from Mantiskeeper59

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnienhaus

Reaction score
Here's some pics everyone (with names :) ) not all of them are on here though...only 5 of 7

This is Spliff...he's a little fella

DSCN1132.jpg

LTP is a little anti-social lol

DSCN1123.jpg

This is X (I couldn't think of another name lol) but the poor guy mis-molted and I had to snip his back right leg :(

DSCN1117.jpg

Butters on the otherhand...loves the camera...ready for Hollywood B)

DSCN1115.jpg

And last on here is Thor (female though...oops lol) enjoying his new home

DSCN1096.jpg

Can you see by the size from the begining why i named her Thor?

DSCN1107.jpg

Please post comments...especially for Butters...he loves the attention...

Again thanks to Mantiskeeper59...They're wonderful

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thor is huge! Is she an adult yet? (Maybe Thorissa would work better? XD )
Actually no she's not...if my molt counting is correct...she's L5...she's molted 3 times since I've had her and I think she molted once before I got her...

What? :eek: What do you think I am.... a guy in drag?!! :angry: Or am I too old to count? <_< What about Rebecca, Sandra, Olga, Carol, Dinora, Misty, Khori, and others (whom I'm sorry to say I can't think of right now)? ;) Open your eyes, Man! :rolleyes: :p
Okay, okay - I'm sorry for not being more boobage-aware :p

No need to be snide :p

Now I'm totally startled - on one hand, the men usually get scolded for ogling the boobage. On the other hand, now I get put down for not noticing the boobage - man, if it's not one thing it's another :p

Oh, now I get it! I hope I did not offend you for pointing out that you have the boobage, I did not know it was you girlfriend's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts