Pics of my little Killers from Mantiskeeper59

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm totally startled - on one hand, the men usually get scolded for ogling the boobage. On the other hand, now I get put down for not noticing the boobage - man, if it's not one thing it's another :p Oh, now I get it! I hope I did not offend you for pointing out that you have the boobage, I did not know it was you girlfriend's.
Forgive me, please, mais cette "boobage," she is not in my dictionaire. He is perhaps, un mot polonais? One time, I have this ami who is a butcher, and he say that he work in "la bouboucherie," because, he is, helas! un begue, how do you say, sttttuttttterer?

Emile: Je regrette!

Forgive me, please, mais cette "boobage," she is not in my dictionaire. He is perhaps, un mot polonais? One time, I have this ami who is a butcher, and he say that he work in "la bouboucherie," because, he is, helas! un begue, how do you say, sttttuttttterer?Emile: Je regrette!
If you want to toss foreigh language at me, then remember that ja znam another one, which you nie znasz, so don't be taki cwany :p

I think I already posted my pics here, but I don't have them on this computer right now.

Here's my boobage on the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeNZEOLxxFo...re=channel_page

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to toss foreigh language at me, then remember that ja znam another one, which you nie znasz, so don't be taki cwany :p I think I already posted my pics here, but I don't have them on this computer right now.

Here's my boobage on the vid
Well, I'm impressed! We'll have to start calling you Waldemar (yep, I'm that old)! :D

Well, I'm impressed! We'll have to start calling you Waldemar (yep, I'm that old)! :D
Oh no, not Waldemar - there was a Disco Polo singer called Waldemar and he was bleeping awful, I don't want to be called that. My second name is Krzysztof, you can call me that :p

Oh no, not Waldemar - there was a Disco Polo singer called Waldemar and he was bleeping awful, I don't want to be called that. My second name is Krzysztof, you can call me that :p
LOL! :D

[Just about everyone will remember that Krzysztof Szramiak competed for Poland in last year's Olympics (77K division),

but some members may be too young to remember that Waldemar Baszanowski was Poland's Gold Medalist in both 1964 and '68.] Is this the world's greatest forum or what? :p

a ya znaiu... ;) dont swear in polish when theres ukranians about! :p
Merci Mlle Ukranienne! Fils de salope polonais! :D

Guess who's going to have to stay up all night, teaching the #### machine new words to ####! :D :p :lol:

Oops! Back on topic, Mantid Friendly, Your nymphs et son amie are all very cute.

LOL! :D [Just about everyone will remember that Krzysztof Szramiak competed for Poland in last year's Olympics (77K division),

but some members may be too young to remember that Waldemar Baszanowski was Poland's Gold Medalist in both 1964 and '68.] Is this the world's greatest forum or what? :p
More memorable was poor Krzysztof Siemion, who got robbed by the Olympic Comitee in 1992 - lifted the same weight as Dimas, was of the exact same weight - but they awarded the gold to Dimas, because he was the first one who lifted 370 kilos - that was pure rubbish!

By the way - you like Olympic Weightlifting?

By the way - I did not use any cuss words in Polish on this forum :p

true. but its a fine line....
I guess that that's a reply to Krzysztof, lol!? We need written directions to follow this thread! :D

Timothy: Most people start off by corresponding through the PM function (you go to a member's name above their avatar and then click "send message").

I'm not sure whether you are asking us to send you our pix so that you can use them in yr articles or whether you are asking for pix posted on the Internet. If the latter, simply Google each name and click on "Images." Do be aware, though, that these are copyright, whether it says so on the site or not, and since you say "articles" I presume that you may be planning on doing this commercially and could not even claim "fair use."

Unless these articles are for your own private amusement or for a school project (in which case yr teacher will enquire about sources), I am hard pressed to understand why you would be compiling other people's work for yr articles, particularly since people's individual experience and views often vary widely (read some of the threads in this forum!).

Do you plan on keeping any mantids yourself? If so, you have come to the right place!

Now I'm totally startled - on one hand, the men usually get scolded for ogling the boobage. On the other hand, now I get put down for not noticing the boobage - man, if it's not one thing it's another :p Oh, now I get it! I hope I did not offend you for pointing out that you have the boobage, I did not know it was you girlfriend's.
No worries Kruszakus...no offence taken...

Latest posts