PlayingMantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to buy from @PlayingMantis!

If you look at her feedback, and take note of the level of people doing deals with her, you begin to reckon the caliber of breeder / keeper she is.

What you may not immediately reckon from the reviews, is how wonderfully kind and patient she is.  This wonderful personality can't be masked behind typed sentences.  Instead, it pours over each word she types. You'll see!

As a newcomer to this hobby, I am always nervous talking to folks with years and years of experience.  But, she seemed to know just where I was in my mind and knew exactly what to tell me so I had good understanding of all that was going on.  She freely shares experience and knowledge. What a great soul!

So, the deal:

• The mantises are lovely. I got 3 sexed pairs of nymphs (D. truncata, G. gongylodes, B. mendica) and a pair of female orchids at L4.
  • The packaging was perfect.  Nothing too loose or rattly.  Smallest box to contain the goods.  A few trinkets in case there was a closer look. 😉
  • This was a winter ship, and it gets cold where I live. ;)   She combined a pair of 40s and a 72 to provide not just heat, but heat distribution to favour the hot species in the box.  The box was well-insulated. 
Having said that, weather conditions pushed our next-day courier delivery to a two-day delivery. All survived the trip and looked great at unboxing.

Yes.  Not only do I recommend her to all of you, I really hope she's offering next time i'm looking to buy.

👊😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Brought some amazing mantis from playingmantis and they arrived yesterday all in beautiful condition. They were package extremely well and she was very patient with all the questions I have in regards to them. I will 100% recommend her and will definitely do business with her in the future.

Recently purchased an orchid female from Playing Mantis and I couldn’t be any happier :)  5 star transaction all around and a genuinely nice person too! Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again and highly HIGHLY recommend. Packaging was among the best in the business as well!! 

Latest posts