• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pnigomantis for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ubb

Reaction score
Hi I have some pnigomantis medioconstricta for sale:

L1-2.... 3 euros each one, 10 nymphs 25 euros.

hola, tienes disponible Creoboter?

ya se que el post es sobre otra especie pero solo por preguntar

tengo un macho adulto y una hembra subadulta de creobroter gemmatus

Hola

Me interesaria la hembra, ya que tengo dos machos

Vivo en Londres, seria eso un problema?

sorry man

dont want to argue at all but whats the problem if i speak on spanish with another spanish??

is it a problem for you?

can you explain to me ?, as i told you dont get the problem

living in London more than four years, its just a little pleasure to speak on my own language, sorry anyway if i offended you in any way

(i just was sayin happy birthday)

I can´t send to you the female because I only have a pair of creobroter (adult male and subadult female) sorry, but we can trade some ooths when I have.

P.D: gracias por la felicitación

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry mandont want to argue at all but whats the problem if i speak on spanish with another spanish??

is it a problem for you?

can you explain to me ?, as i told you dont get the problem

living in London more than four years, its just a little pleasure to speak on my own language, sorry anyway if i offended you in any way

(i just was sayin happy birthday)
I don't personally mind, it's just that i don't think it is appropriate on an english forum. That's all.

On a forum we are supposed to understand each other, that's why the forum is open for all members and so on...

Nothing offensive ;-)

Happy birthday !

No te preocupes (no worries)

buscare otra hembra o esperare como tu dices a que tengas ootecas (ill look for another female or wait as you said for ooths the next months)

me temo que mis dos pobres machos se van a ir al otro barrio sin catar hembra (im afraid my too poor males are going to pass away before knowing a female)

de todos modos uno acaba de pasar a adulto y el otro esta todavia en preadulto asi que todavia tengo tiempo de encontrar algo (anyway one of them has just became an adult and the other one is still preadult so ive still some time to find any female)

por si acaso algo va mal con tu macho, hazmelo saber y si eso te puedo mandar uno de los mios

(just in case if something is wrong with your male let me know and i could send you one of mines)

cuidate (take care of yourself)

;)

Hola,

espero puedan encontrar lo que buscan

Saludos

greetings

francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts