Popa spurca

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giosan

Reaction score
549212550_6_NBSo.jpeg

549212398_6_ZgDW.jpeg

549212297_5_obYs.jpeg

549212205_5_3YKm.jpeg

549212067_5_TDBC.jpeg

Nice pics, Giosan. ;) These seem to be an interesting species. How do you like them? What is their behavior/demeanor like? Just wondering if they have any characteristic habits or personalities. I guess I'm just wondering in general how they are or what they are like. :)

Glosan, I love this species, they are so neat, they have a great personnality, Kat, they like crickets, and a good drink every day! They can hang just like the pic shows and they hold that pose for hours. I wanted to have mine out with me, but I have the crippled orchid lady out and can only have one out at a time, so she is getting old and I know I won't get to visit with her before she passes, hey Glosan, let me know if you get any ooths or extra babies, mine did not end up fertile :blink: , maybe I can try again!

Yes they really are very very cool :D I wanted them for quite some time and finally got them! They have this bend neck and straight tail, which makes them look like a monkey :p

I'm still learning they're personality and character. They like to hunt btw, that is so funny to watch :lol:

They do grow pretty fast. Not very very much time between molts...

Oh and by the way: check their veiny eyes :D Isn't that just plain scary?! Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they really are very very cool :D I wanted them for quite some time and finally got them! They have this bend neck and straight tail, which makes them look like a monkey :p I'm still learning they're personality and character. They like to hunt btw, that is so funny to watch :lol:

They do grow pretty fast. Not very very much time between molts...

Oh and by the way: check their veiny eyes :D Isn't that just plain scary?! Love it!
Thank you very much for the info, Giosan! ;) Those eyes are pretty wild, lol! Would definitely like to try this species one of these days. :)

Latest posts