Popa Spurca

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, check www.mantisuk.com.

They got a care sheet for it and I have done the same as them and am raising my nymphs fine (L4-5).

40-50% Humidity and about 22-25 degrees celcius is how I keep them. Easy :D .

Cheers, Cameron.

I have a pair (thats currently up for sale on ebay as I need a quick sale) basically I found mist them like once a week/2 weeks as too much humidity will kill them. They are pretty ferocios (?) so easy to feed. That's about it lol I don't know how to incubate that type of ooth but 'm sure it's the same as most.

Yeha, mine are ferocious feeders as well. I have NEVER sprayed mine, and they are fine, I think they prefer dryer conditions, as they never seem to drink when I spray.

I am yet to breed this species..

Cheers,

Ian

Huh,

so you don't spray em. better do that too otherwise it'll be like my b.mendica all over again.

Cheers, Cameron.

exactly cam...I made the same mistake...a true fatality. Also had the same prob with my PW, which seem to be prone to funagl infection.Cheers,

Ian
what happened? don't they like humidity?

The PW....I dont think so no. I recieved some from germany, which ha damp pieces of foam in, and they all died about 3 days after. Also, when I first got them was told to spray, was spraying every other day or so, and that killed em off. With no spraying, I have VERY few, if any deaths, when raising young nymphs.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi,

well my pw's really enjoy being sprayed but the one at the pet store in town got a fungal infection on its wings. Is it only adults that get this maybe?

Cheers, Cameron.

Hi,

they are constantly thirsty and if left for a day without water, the next day when I spray them they will practically lick the whole enclosure clean of water lol :) .

Cheers, Cameron.

Latest posts