Post likes

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancaster1313

Likebugs (site changed my name😐)
Reaction score
Is it just me or can one no longer see who likes what posts?

I have notifications for some likes but can no longer see that the post was liked when I link to it.

Same for me as well, glad you brought it up I thought my windows was messing up, also the avatars on the main page are thin and un-viewable, but on the other pages they look fine?

I think it was the last update Peter spoke of, it must have flaws?

I guess it is cool that we can still like a post at all. ;)

The button doesn't work at all on the Allpet roaches forum (it says that the maximum quota has been met when we click it). I actually made a post to tell someone that I liked their post. lol

I like to like me some posts! :rolleyes:

I'm not one to pay too much attention to the likes. However, I noticed the same thing only because I have liked some of your posts likebugs, and it doesn't show that. About a week ago, Peter had talked about doing a software update.

Thanks for the likes! I was notified, but when when I linked to said posts, that is when I noticed it too. I may not have realized it if you hadn't like those posts.

You can see the liked post but not by who or how many? A fix would be nice, we need to ask Peter or Orin on it.

Latest posts