Post your Mug!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mug.jpg

(my mug shot)

I was gonna do that... Then I realised I had no mugs, only cups and glasses, something to get her to grab at shopping :-D

only 1 of me (3 versions of that 1 tho :D ), uploaded these for similar thread on another forum

post-592-1129415198_thumb.jpg

post-592-1129415326_thumb.jpg

post-592-1129415389.jpg

Only good pics of me I hav :D

Think Ian (except some1 that doesn't use it anymore) is the only 1 on here I've met but might be wrong

Ok

hopefully there's no creepy folk on the forum.

stuff017.jpg

yeah, I'm such a DUDE!

Sorry, only pic I got. can't be arsed getting another.My face is a bit pale due to goggles, mask etc (me and friend were snowboarding :lol: )

Cheers, Cameron.

yeah, saw you at kettering...I think. btw, you going next year?Cheers,

Ian
no idea yet, lol, far too far in the future, theoretically speaking I could drive myself but would either need other driver in car or pass my test within a few weeks of my b'day, lol

Cameron, should meet up some time, I can get a train to waverly/haymarket (bathgate line) easily enough - train station whole 2 mins away

Hey,

well I dunno what I'm doing for getting there next year. I'll be 17 by tht time but even if I can drive by that time there's no way I'm driving down there. Personally I was looking at getting the mega bus there and back. Was £24 return tickets for a while.But hope to see some of you guys eventually.

Cheers, Cameron.

Latest posts