PragmaticHominid

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silkids

Reaction score
I just received a very large order of ghost nymphs today and was pleasantly surprised at how meticulously they were packaged. They arrived within 24 hours across several states. Double insulation with a heat pack and plenty of TLC went into the delivery of this shipment, plus they were practically given away at $2/nymph with several extra nymphs added to the shipment. It was apparent that she provided extra care for her mantises as all the nymphs arrived robust and extremely healthy. It was a true pleasure meeting and doing business with her and I'd certainly highly recommend her as an excellent and caring breeder and seller. Thank you so much, Abberley! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded a few ghosts ! for a new member he really took his time and did a great job packing them well I would deal with this person again :)

I purchased some Ghost nymphs (L-1s) from Ley, and he more than did well. All were living (more than I purchased for sure) and half (almost) had molted successfully to L-2 without one mismolt. There was still 89 degrees of heat in the package and all this took about 48 hours maybe less from Ley's posting to SoCal. If all were as diligent, fair, honest, and as good a communicator as Ley is, we who have grey hair would probably have more of the naturally colored stuff we had when we were younger. Thanks, Ley, you really did good! I look foward to more dealing with you.

Received a package from PragmaticHominid recently through a trade. Her animals all arrived happy and safe. =)

I received two Ghost nymphs in the mail a few days ago. They were packaged very well, and they arrived healthy and happy. I would love to do more trades again in the future. :)

An extremely well packaged shipment of safely shipped nymphs and a subadult arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased. PragmaticHominid never disappoints. :clap: Shipments are always better than expected and she has raised healthy, hearty mantids ready for their new homes. Thanks, again for another pleasurable transaction and a robust group of mantids! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a package of nymphs from Prag today, well packed and in good health when I opened the box. I hope to do business with her in the future.

Just received a couple of males for stud duty. Very healthy bugs and packed great. Many thanks.
biggrin.gif

Got a bunch of healthy, well packed nymphs from P.H. today. There is about a 30F difference in temp between OH and Yuma, and she came up with the clever idea of packing the nymphs with newspaper from LA to help them adjust. It worked.

Received 13 very alive and healthy popa spurca nymphs(paid for 10). Even though the post office messed up my package and it took forever all the nymphs still arrived safely. Would buy from again.

I recieved some very healthy nymphs from PragmaticHominid. All came alive, and well! :) Her packing was top notch! She also through in a bunch for free! I will be doing business with her again! :) I'm very pleased with this transaction. :) A++++++++ :)

Thank-you!

Paul

I received a package last week of 10 Popa spurca nymphs plus some freebies from PragmaticHominid. They were very well packaged and arrived safe and sound and are doing very well. Everything was flawless. Thanks!!

Just got an order in from PragmaticHominid. Every thing was well packed, alive, and on time. Sent extra with my order as well. I could not be happier.

i think i got you all beat. i ordered 4 popa spurca nymphs and i received wait for it, 8 popa spurca nymphs and 5 africans. OMG!!!!

actually i got everyone beat. I ordered 1 ghost ooth and got 3 ooths plus 6 S. lineola nymphs. Beat that, lol. Best Dealer ever!!!!!!!!

Great seller! Will def. Do business with again! I ordered 12 ghost and recieved 15 and i ordered 2 lineolas and recieved 5! Once again great seller!

I received my 2 packages. Full of little Acanthrops sp. in perfect condition. Smooth transaction and great communication :)

thank you again