PragmaticHominid

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't able to write a review because the forum was down for awhile.. lol! I bought some things from PragmaticHominid and the majority of them made it here. She threw in extras. All in all a good transaction. =)

Bought some nymphs from Abbs. Packaged was sent on time and everything came out just right. Will buy from more later on in the future.

Just got a male Creo P. to mate with my female today...well packed and insulated...arrived alive with a few FF "snack" left overs (and the wings of some bigger flys he packed for the trip) VERY happy!!!!

Hope to breed his Male with my female and send and ooth in trade...would definatly recommend and deal with again...good communication too so far..

wish me luck!

and the happy unior produce fertile ooths...my very 1st bred & hatched Nymphs!!

VERY happy with the deal and would deffo do future buys/trades....SUPER person no doubt

THANK YOU!!!

ohh...pics of fresh hatched (today) nymphs:

111_0469.jpg

Just ordered 2 unicorns and received both. They look great! Very active and healthy-looking. One extra was added in as a bonus, but unfortunately did not make it. Still, great person to deal with, great packaging, fast shipping!! I definitely recommend PragmaticHominid!!!

I ordered a lot of 8 unicorn nymphs last week and was extremely happy with the transaction. I had originally requested that we hold them until the weather was more suitable, and then realised it would be quite hot for the following week (over 90 each day). PH was able to send them same-day for me and they arrived the following morning.

The parcel itself was very well packed and the cup the nymphs were in was very secure. There had been 9 nymphs packed but unfortunately, one did not seem to make the journey. The cup was littered with FF bits as well as a half dozen or so living flies, and a bit of excelsior. Nymphs all seemed very healthy and even-tempered.

Overall a very good transaction and would definitely do business again.

A bit belated, sorry love! But, Abberley sent me some very nice & well-packaged Ghosties. I purchased 30 and 26 arrived alive & well, but it looked like they chose the few days that they were in transit to try & molt. Oh well, not Abberley's fault & was still a good deal! Part of the risk of shipping live mantids!

I also got a couple of Ghost ooths which have yet to hatch, but they may have been very fresh when she sent them. I fully expect that they will hatch, though, after reading the other positive comments in that regard.

Thanks, again, Abberley (yes, I really like that name)...hope to do business again...SOON! :D

Latest posts