PrayingMantisPets

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czlu

Reaction score
Got mantids from this seller with absolutely no issues. Package arrived quickly and ALL of the nymphs arrived alive. Furthermore, he included some extras. 10/10 would order again!

Got some miomantis paykulli nymphs from this seller. They all arrived with no issues and some bonus Chinese nymphs too. Thanks!
Just got my paykulli and a couple extra T. S. Cold as heck here but packed so well all the kids arrived alive. Would do business with again...thanx ; )
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Absolutely satisfied! Total score is 94/100

It's too early, I thought, for Eastern Lubbers to be available. But I checked the Other forum on a whim. Sure enough, there was already a post for Eastern Lubber grasshoppers and from February, no less. It's hard to imagine Spring is already coming to some places when up here in Pennsylvania there is still eight inches of snow on the ground.

So I had to get more lubbers, they are one of my favorite insects to keep because of their sweet temperament, easy care, striking colors and large size.

PrayingMantisPets is new to the hobby and probably the youngest person I've done business with. Don't let that be a discouragement, the package arrived very quickly (it was shipped out Monday after I ordered Sunday and arrived today on Tuesday). Shipping and costs were fair (lubbers were really cheap actually!). The packing was compact and efficient with a heatpack because I live in Skyrim right now. Finally, plenty of extras were included because these were first instar lubbers and some were bound to be runts, only 2 out of 20 were dead while the other 18 had no signs of apparent weakness.

I would definitely do business with PrayingMantisPets again, at the very least when February 2016 comes and I need to get more Eastern Lubbers.

Absolutely satisfied! Total score is 94/100

It's too early, I thought, for Eastern Lubbers to be available. But I checked the Other forum on a whim. Sure enough, there was already a post for Eastern Lubber grasshoppers and from February, no less. It's hard to imagine Spring is already coming to some places when up here in Pennsylvania there is still eight inches of snow on the ground.

So I had to get more lubbers, they are one of my favorite insects to keep because of their sweet temperament, easy care, striking colors and large size.

PrayingMantisPets is new to the hobby and probably the youngest person I've done business with. Don't let that be a discouragement, the package arrived very quickly (it was shipped out Monday after I ordered Sunday and arrived today on Tuesday). Shipping and costs were fair (lubbers were really cheap actually!). The packing was compact and efficient with a heatpack because I live in Skyrim right now. Finally, plenty of extras were included because these were first instar lubbers and some were bound to be runts, only 2 out of 20 were dead while the other 18 had no signs of apparent weakness.

I would definitely do business with PrayingMantisPets again, at the very least when February 2016 comes and I need to get more Eastern Lubbers.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! :D

I also got a pkg. from Cameron with bonus extra's.. great packing, shipped on time, excellent communicator ... A very mature young man, and looking forward to doing business with him again.. He is well on his way to becoming a well respected member of this hobby... You can tell he really cares about this hobby... Keep up the good work.. Thank you for everything!

I also got a pkg. from Cameron with bonus extra's.. great packing, shipped on time, excellent communicator ... A very mature young man, and looking forward to doing business with him again.. He is well on his way to becoming a well respected member of this hobby... You can tell he really cares about this hobby... Keep up the good work.. Thank you for everything!
Thank you so much for the great feedback! Enjoy your mantises! :)

Couldn't be any more satisfied. I did I trade with my pre sub male Sphodromantis viridis so he can be bred with his female. In return I got a female pre sub Sphodromantis viridis. And two little Egyptian mantids as little extras. I've never shipped a mantis before and he led me through the process. 10/10 would work with him again. Excellent packaging btw

I ordered 100 lubber grasshoppers from him. They arrived safe and sound even as NJ was pounded with 3-4 inches of snow on that day. I'm very happy with the purchase and will definately buy more in the future.

Couldn't be any more satisfied. I did I trade with my pre sub male Sphodromantis viridis so he can be bred with his female. In return I got a female pre sub Sphodromantis viridis. And two little Egyptian mantids as little extras. I've never shipped a mantis before and he led me through the process. 10/10 would work with him again. Excellent packaging btw
I ordered 100 lubber grasshoppers from him. They arrived safe and sound even as NJ was pounded with 3-4 inches of snow on that day. I'm very happy with the purchase and will definately buy more in the future.
Thanks for the feedback!

Latest posts