PrayingMantisPets

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received a package from Cameron today.I order lubber grasshoppers from him, They arrived safe and sound .He really took great care to ensure they were well packed. and got some extras to. He is a class act to deal with fast and prompt. :punk:

I just received a package from Cameron today.I order lubber grasshoppers from him, They arrived safe and sound .He really took great care to ensure they were well packed. and got some extras to. He is a class act to deal with fast and prompt. :punk:
Thanks for the feedback :D

hummm, I should of brought grasshoppers!

I paid for some L2 orchids and got poorly packaged shipping, paid express and he waived the signature.
Now I thanked him for the one extra he sent and told him
he needed to know that I paid for L2 and he sent L1. This was after a week or more of communications
saying he was waiting for them to molt to 2nd instar and then he would send.

I told him if any died molting I expected him to replace them. He replied, I'm sorry, but will only replace any that die at L1.

Now that I said all that, I will say this, I intend to post our pms here and I don't intend to play with him. I want
what we agreed upon, and will settle for nothing less. He must think I am a dummy and have never seen 2nd instar nymphs
to know the difference. I also intent to tell you all when they do molt how long it takes. These nymphs are not fat or even
near a molt.

Most young people get a bad name, reason is, some of them make it hard for others. This youngster is not honest in his
dealings and for anyone who thinks he is in it for the joy of mantis keeping is misguided. He is in it for cash and cares not
about the hobby, and it is people like this that always takes the joy out of the hobby. I would not buy from him again if he
came with gold stars on his head. A little rough you say? I spend a lot of money in this hobby and am tire of being ripped
off. I had the same happen with Billi Wang.

Following our messages.

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:37 PM
any left?

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

just 3

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:42 PM

I wil take them w/express shipping. thanks oh, 2nd instar please.

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:49 PM

Total with express

Orchid Nymphs L2 $25----- $75
Express Shipping-------------$30
Order Total--------------------$105

There will be a delay until the nymphs reach L2

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:51 PM

Sounds good. Let me know how to proceed. Going to bed now, nity nite.

Sent 15 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

my Paypal is [email protected]. No rush.

Have a great day :D

Sent 20 May 2015 - 09:01 PM

Hello I am going to ship out Friday

Sent 21 May 2015 - 08:58 AM

no, no, has to be mon tue or wed, latest thur , I do not want them in transit on weekend please.

Sent 21 May 2015 - 09:01 AM

Also save me some of the new orchid hatch, give me price on a dozen.

Sent 21 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

ok. I will ship monday. I am out of orchids atm sorry.

Sent 21 May 2015 - 05:45 PM

Thanks. I was just asking on the orchids as I saw you had a fab hatching on facebook!
would you save me a dozen if you sell any? Also I sell for others with half and half if you are interested in that.

Sent 26 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

Shipped. Your tracking number is:

Sent Yesterday, 05:47 PM

Got them today, thanks for the extra. Problem is they are not 2nd instar. That's what was agreed on.
If any die after molt you will have to replace or refund.

Sent Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Im sorry. I will only replace if any die al L1.

Sent Today, 06:05 AM

I'm sorry to. You need to fix what goes wrong, I brought L2 and you sent L1.

May 30, 15
NO reply.

I ordered 10 orchids from PrayingMantisPets.

12 were delivered in tight packaging. They came as ordered and Cameron was very receptive and quick to email and reply.

Just today, one of my orchids turned pink and white. It's such a treat to watch them grow.

Thank you so much!

Sean

IMG_0032.JPG

Yes , you sent me this. I want to know why if you had to get rid of them all , how can you still have some? And if you had 2nd instar, why would you ship me 1st?

Can't send but one pic as I threw the first one away, after all you took three days to answer. Here is your pm. Will send pic via email as I cannot upload on here always says file is to big.

Sent Today, 06:45 AM

Ok I saw a post that two were dead. Can you send me pictures of the dead nymphs next to each other.? Just so I can confirm it.

You can send the pics to my email:
[email protected]

If two are confirmed dead I will send 3 L2 nymphs
Tomorrow. Or next week on Monday. (Your choice) with free express shipping included.

Yes , you sent me this. I want to know why if you had to get rid of them all , how can you still have some? And if you had 2nd instar, why would you ship me 1st?

Can't send but one pic as I threw the first one away, after all you took three days to answer. Here is your pm. Will send pic via email as I cannot upload on here always says file is to big.

Sent Today, 06:45 AM

Ok I saw a post that two were dead. Can you send me pictures of the dead nymphs next to each other.? Just so I can confirm it.You can send the pics to my email:

[email protected]

If two are confirmed dead I will send 3 L2 nymphs

Tomorrow. Or next week on Monday. (Your choice) with free express shipping included.
They molted in the past two days. I only have 5 left. I had to cancel someones order which they ordered from my website. They were from a different country.

Here is proof.

ADDW.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some Iris oratoria and a male Miomantis caffra from Prayingmantispets... was very satisfied! All came on time and safely. Would reccomend to anyone. They even threw in a FREE fruitfly culture! Talk about care! A+++++++!

Bought a very healthy miomantis from Cameron... good price, good packing, and he through in some free mealworms.. Thanks look forward to doing business again in the future!

Received 4 chinese nymphs all safe and sound. Great communicatiom from seller, quick shipping and they were packaged with care. Even received some darkling beetles. Thanks so much!

Latest posts