Predators Reptile Show and Sale in mesa AZ

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasty bugger

Reaction score
Right here, in front of this computer screen
[SIZE=14pt]Predators Reptile Show and Sale[/SIZE]

April 10th and 11th friday 4pm to 10pm, saturday 10am till 5pm At:

Fiesta Fountains Reptile conference Center

1316 S. Longmore

Mesa AZ

Predatorsreptilecenter.com

Some of the most dangerous predators on the earth will be at this show, the vendor... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Predators Reptile Show and Sale[/SIZE]April 10th and 11th friday 4pm to 10pm, saturday 10am till 5pm At:

Fiesta Fountains Reptile conference Center

1316 S. Longmore

Mesa AZ

Predatorsreptilecenter.com

Some of the most dangerous predators on the earth will be at this show, the vendor... ;)
Sounds fun, i blame canada that i cant go :(

Was there last night and it was the largest one I've been to so far. I doubt it's large compared to a place like San Francisco or New York City or LA or something, but three rooms and some are packed all the time with people.

No pets acquired, but got some good deals on feeders.

I bought 3 argus reed frog tadpoles last month at the Frog Day show here, and one just morphed day before the show, so I went to get FF's and pinhead crickets for it. Got one that's a pollywog now, and a third that is getting ready to wog, so the food will come in handy...

I put some FF's in the box last night and the frog won't eat any yet. They even crawled up on him several times and he just sits there.

Latest posts