pricing on orchids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrh3

Reaction score
Just curious why people are trying to sell them for 45 bucks a nymph on the forum, lol. Do we have price gouging on the forum now? Or is some kid trying to buy a new xbox? Just curious, Why the pricing,, lol.

I think ads that are obvious a gouge should be removed....just my opinion.

It wasnt a mistake, you obviously have the highest priced mantids in the world, do they glow in the dark?

Ok why and i ask why do you want 45 bucks each for them when clearly they sell for 18 to 25 bucks each. I see you are selling your chickens before they hatch. So tells me u want the money and thats the main reason for the high price, not that you care for the customer.

But tell me is this a honest price or a ripoff?

The price is whatever somebody is willing to pay. If you don't like the price go somewhere else with your money. The buyer has a choice too.

Prices have always fluctuated in this hobby and always will. For example, I used to sell orchid ooths for $20. I agree some people charge some crazy high prices for stuff in this hobby but that is their choice.

And yes, this thread is not appropriate and may go away. Next time use the PM system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts