Project Mantis/TonyC/Bug Trader

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to leave feedback because they're working as a group, so I'm going to make a new thread.

Took part in the $3 nymph sale. Got exactly what I ordered(no extras, but everything was super cheap). Everything was really well packed. I had a molt on the way and it turned out perfect.

Thanks.

There were some extras in there, but I guess the ff in the cups weren't enough to keep all the Mesos happy. :oops:

I received some of the tiny boxer nymphs today from Tony C and all arrived with some freebies so very happy,definitely a good deal at a nice price for some species that don't come up as often

There were some extras in there, but I guess the ff in the cups weren't enough to keep all the Mesos happy. :oops:
It's all good. Shame that they died though.

For the record, Bug Trader offered me extras after this feedback. I had to decline because I don't trust myself to keep a ton of small mantids at once. Great people, definitely trustworthy.

I also got more than I bargained for :stuart: very generous and helpful people, nymphs were professionally packed and no DOAs whatsoever. Thank you for the great deal!!

Wow. Incredibly well-packed, every nymph survived the journey and one M. alata even molted in transit with no problems. Plus so many extras! Thank you so much. An incredible resource to the hobby!

I just got my ooth and nymphs today from tony a++++ packing job everything alive and well and the ooth all set up to just drop in the incubator

dont really care about extras I got what I paid for with great service ill take that over extras anyday

thank you again Tony

Project Mantis made my summer teaching so much easier and fun! Tony provided all of my classes (nearly 60 kiddos) with a c. pictipennis nymph as well as an ooth for them to observe hatching and sent it overnight. We have been doing a thematical unit on preying mantids and it has been so much easier with a live specimen that they are caring for individually. After everything was said and done and expressed to me the cost should have been a heck of a lot and it turned out to be next to nothing. Awesome people, doing awesome things for education!

Latest posts