Pseudempusa pinnapavonis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with em junkie!, finally got that famous threat display, she sure is pissed!

2042863583_5ee5325c5b.jpg

and one of the husband

2042884599_e7669ee335_b.jpg

Good luck with em junkie!, finally got that famous threat display, she sure is pissed!
2042863583_5ee5325c5b.jpg

and one of the husband

2042884599_e7669ee335_b.jpg
please tell me how i can get mine to do that..i have the griffin and the giant asian..and i cant get there wings out..i ben blowing on them..lol.but no luck.how did u get yours?amazing by the way..amazing!

please tell me how i can get mine to do that..i have the griffin and the giant asian..and i cant get there wings out..i ben blowing on them..lol.but no luck.how did u get yours?amazing by the way..amazing!
Blowing on them doesn't get them annoyed...

You have to poke them repeatedly with tweezers or get a large item (scissors maybe) and move it like its alive.

uhm just before theyseem to lay an ooth you should try to make then to that whit your handyou crawl like a spider in front of him.... that wil work :rolleyes: