• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pseudoxyops perpulchra (Peruvian Leaf Mantis) sexed pairs available for sale/trade

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseng

Reaction score
I’ve got several sexed-pairs of P. perpulchra (Peruvian Leaf Mantis) nymphs available either for trade, or for $35 per pair, plus shipping. Females of this species mature more slowly than their male siblings, so I’m offering pairs of L5-L6 females with L3-L4 males, and I’ll throw in an extra male for free (so I guess they will technically be trios ?)!

I have a bunch of other random inverts available for trade or sale as well (see link below). If you see anything you like there as well, I’d be happy to give discounts on orders for multiple animals. I’m also very much open to trades for rare mantis species or any other type of invert, so let me know if you’ve got something that needs a new home. PM for more info. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts