• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Psytalla horrida (Horrid King Assassin Bug) nymphs - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseng

Reaction score
I still have about 40 of these bad boys available for $10 each, plus they're BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!! If you've ever wanted to try raising assassin bugs, this is an amazing opportunity to work with literally the biggest and baddest assassin of them all, and to do so at an insanely discounted rate!! If you're worried that deal sounds too good to be true, please allay those concerns by reading my arachnoboards reviews (click link listed below) from some of the many extremely satisfied customers who just joined the "true bug" revolution by picking up a group of my most recent generation of CBB Horrid Kings! If after doing all that, you're STILL somehow on the fence about making a purchase, send me a PM describing whatever is preventing you from pulling the trigger and let's talk it through! THANKS!!Reviews: http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/jseng.127/

(Note: Adults pictured here, but I only have L2-presubadult nymphs for sale; also, $40 required minimum purchase, not including shipping fees)

B96F5978-2A3F-429A-A32F-BBA41F39A557.jpeg

0ECFAE4E-076B-407B-8898-4A16E03B0CFB.jpeg

1F6EB243-4009-4F2B-840D-5F53D27B12FA.jpeg

97B5D3A0-1AEA-4CBC-B6F8-766D874CF515.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts