Puppies.. puppies everywhere!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they grow up Agent A- puppies are precious but I love adult dogs too!

They'll be around to 85 pounds as adult SG, so decent size!

You can't do this to me Ashley! If everytime I look at this picture, I turn to mush...the guys here will think I have feelings or something...don't get any ideas BT :)

You can't do this to me Ashley! If everytime I look at this picture, I turn to mush...the guys here will think I have feelings or something...don't get any ideas BT :)
I can do this to you- and I can do it even more! Here you go!

Seems you really do have feelings :) I'm sure BT already has some ideas with this new information!

IMG_20130423_135230.jpg

Stop! Please! I can't handle it! ♥
I shall not stop!! You know you enjoy this!!

Enjoy Bath time! Little Luna got into mud- therefore she got a nice bath courtesy of grandpa as I took pictures, as did her sister afterward!

IMG_20130421_183843.jpg

Update of the day: Got this great picture the other day, and I'm PRETTY SURE they're growing like weeds and have each gained a couple pounds in the little over the week we've had them!

IMG_20130426_194955.jpg

You are so fortunate to have such cute puppies :) I am so fortunate to get to see them. They are truly adorable.

Dem pups be growin up fas! (Still cute :) )
Before we know it, they'll be 85 plus pounds! :D

You are so fortunate to have such cute puppies :) I am so fortunate to get to see them. They are truly adorable.
They are, and now that they're feeling more secure here, they're playful and very, very hyper- and always seem to be covered in mud or something of that sort!

cute! :wub:

they grow way too fast though <_<

but i love them ^_^
They are growing up really fast, soon I won't be able to carry my Luna around... I sure will try, but I might fail once she hits a certain point. XD