question

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my experience, they are all about the same. Although I must say Miomantis paykulli was probably the easiest, and Heirodula patellifera the most difficult, but not significantly.

I found sphodromantis rubrastigmata. Unless the males were just very sexed up, all I needed to do was put a female in front of them, give them a quick blow, and he would hop right on :D

Cheers,

Ian

Hey,

You say Heirodula patellifera is one of the most difficult? Are Heirodula Membrencea the same because I've been trying to breed these for a while now and still no luck. I thought this was meant to be an easy species to breed? Also Ghosts but they don't notice each other. *sigh*

Very irritating :x

Cheers, Cameron

I have not had really any trouble breeding any of them. For the most part they all seem about the same when it comes to breeding.

Quote ".............all I needed to do was put a female in front of them, give them a quick blow, and he would hop right on

Cheers,

Ian"

A quick blow??? Ian, I worry that you are a little too dedicated to your bugs sometimes :wink:

Alan

Quote ".............all I needed to do was put a female in front of them, give them a quick blow, and he would hop right on Cheers,

Ian"

A quick blow??? Ian, I worry that you are a little too dedicated to your bugs sometimes :wink:

Alan
lol a quick blow would get anyone in the mood roflmao

Quote ".............all I needed to do was put a female in front of them, give them a quick blow, and he would hop right on Cheers,

Ian"

Alan
lmao

Latest posts