Re-Introduction

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbugir

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm Lemmiwinks, yes, from the show South Park.

It's been quite a while since I've been here. I think the last time I had a mantis (prior to catching one last week :D ) was in 2011! I was so happy to see that this place is still brimming with activity. I'm wanting to get back into the hobby as soon as possible!

I hope I can be part of this lovely community again.

Thanks!

Greetings and welcome back - All hail the gerbil king!
wave1.gif

What kind of mantis did you catch last week?

Welcome back.

And you don't have to stop coming here when you don't have mantids.

Welcome back.. looking forward to hearing more from you... it is always nice to come back to a place that feels like home.. We are glad to have you here!

Now tell us what has been going on in you life, that has kept you away so long..LOL or you can skip that and just talk about your mantis..hehe

I saw the episode where you killed your brother a couple days ago! Welcome

Thanks guys. I found a Mantis religiosa, she's a bright green monster. With regards to what happened... well, school happened. I finished my degree in structural engineering; now I have much more time for myself and future mantids.

Thanks guys. I found a Mantis religiosa, she's a bright green monster. With regards to what happened... well, school happened. I finished my degree in structural engineering; now I have much more time for myself and future mantids.
Nice find, the Religiosa are are not around here though (guess they stay mostly in the western half of the US). Congratulations on getting your degree! Be careful to avoid the mantid collector mentality with all that time, or at least pretend like everyone else lol. :D

Latest posts