Really?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelofdeathzz

Reaction score
If people want ban someone then ban me, I plan on dealing with the last guy to get the so called boot to the face soon so I should be next. I'll let you know how the deal goes down via a friend? If Ban???? You guy's need to get a hold of me or Bug Trader to tell us what you think is fair as a repayment then with B?

Y= ban

N= no ban

Don't comment just vote... I don't do polls!!!

I'm confused. Are you just asking if we want to ban Bartek? That topic was deleted, right?

But if that is what you're asking, I still say no.

N

Precarious, why did I just watch/listen to that? lol those lyrics are so bad...smh :p ....hey Nick I agree with you...ppl need to watch that video and feel better abt life :D

Haha, Well now that you guys made it look off base and way to the left, I feel over dramatic, but still see you all later, piece out!!! Done here for a while, someone else will fill in the newbies I would think.

Haha, Well now that you guys made it look off base and way to the left, I feel over dramatic, but still see you all later, piece out!!! Done here for a while, someone else will fill in the newbies I would think.
Again, don't know what you're talking about. Bartek was not banned. The poll was deleted. Don't understand why you're bringing even it up. So you'll have to fill in more than the newbies.

When questions need answering its your turn Precarious, well that would be best as far as I can tell? Just say'n.

When questions need answering its your turn Precarious, well that would be best as far as I can tell? Just say'n.
I asked a mod and Bartek is not banned. I just asked you questions and you refuse to answer. I'm only trying to help. I don't see there is anything more I can do other than write this off.

If you want to talk in riddles you are not helping your secret cause. No one knows what you're talking about.

Wow OK, and alrighty then....who needs to breath, I'm just done for a bit, not blaming you or anything, Holy cow Batman!

Thank you fleurdejoo! I don't think I ever said your not smart enough Henry? But thanks for inforcing my opinoin of the forum as a whole. your turn to slash at me again?

I'll still talk to people via PM, no worries there. Just done posting for a bit.

Oh, so you'll only stop posting, right? I thought you would retire completely of the forum, at least I don't like the idea.

I'm only trying to understand what you are upset about so I can help. If it helps to see me as the bad guy then I guess I kind of helped.

I just don't see the point of making a cryptic post then refusing to explain it to people that want to help you. If there is something I can help you with them let me know.

Latest posts