Realy Ramdom nymph.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just got home and checked on all my chinese eggs and there are 4 eggs in one container. 2 of the eggs are hatched and 2 are not. All the nymphs were released and i looked throught the whole thing to see if there were extra nymphs and there were none. Now it has been 4 days since they hatched and there is 1 nymph in there?!?!?!?! So i checked the unhatched ooth and no little egg hanging off it. Do you think it just hatched late?? All i know is that i'm keeping this weird mantis lol.

I had that happen too a Stagmomantis Limbata ooth, They all hatched I cleared em out of the jar and 3 days later I had 2 extra nymphs in there so I kept them seperate. Then with the chinese ooth I had in the Apple tree, Thay hatched 5/2 and yet I continued to check it everyday, I found one little guy with his foot stuck to the foam of the ooth over the weekend. lol I called him clubfoot because the back 2 feet were stuck together, hes ok now tho.

Ok I just got home and checked on all my chinese eggs and there are 4 eggs in one container. 2 of the eggs are hatched and 2 are not. All the nymphs were released and i looked throught the whole thing to see if there were extra nymphs and there were none. Now it has been 4 days since they hatched and there is 1 nymph in there?!?!?!?! So i checked the unhatched ooth and no little egg hanging off it. Do you think it just hatched late?? All i know is that i'm keeping this weird mantis lol.
Yeah, it's probably a late hatch.

Latest posts