reserved ghosts!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*exiting music starts*

tomorow evening... *music* at 8 PM... *music* one person... *music* on a bike... *music* getting his first gohst... *long exiting music with clips of ghosts* dont miss it friday july 18th.. now in cinema...

*exiting music starts*tomorow evening... *music* at 8 PM... *music* one person... *music* on a bike... *music* getting his first gohst... *long exiting music with clips of ghosts* dont miss it friday july 18th.. now in cinema...
il belive it when i see it. :lol: :p im looking forward to some pics. :p what bike you got?dont tell me you ride around on them dutch bikes with a bell..LOL.

il belive it when i see it. :lol: :p im looking forward to some pics. :p what bike you got?dont tell me you ride around on them dutch bikes with a bell..LOL.
nah a broomstick... :lol: you,ll get your pics bbut you know the bad quality of my cam...

How are you gonna cart 15 ghost mantids on a bike?
whoever said 15? and ive got a backpack

Last edited by a moderator:
gd gd..i got a kona.600£...it rocks.. :) lighter than a feather and disk brakes front and back.24 gears ,,woops im going off topic..sorry.
ya i care.. i get me a new bike tho, my knees almost hit me elbow :rolleyes: i just love mountainbikes.. in the woods nearby theres a hill witha straight down road...

i just go down the hill on top speed without hitting the breaks :lol:

now on topic:

1 euro is 1,58 usd :)

i pay 3 euros so thats 4,75 usd.

the nymph is l4 or 5

i am not sure bou the sex tho..

but when it is adult i just buy the oposite sex and let them mate

btw i call him/her spirit...

cage is ready...

its 30 long, 45 high, 30 depth (cm) it has 3 ventilation rasters and a place for a spotlight and heathmath

i out some branches and fake plants in it, not too much tho i dont want it to get killed in the shedding :rolleyes:

i put 2 green bottles, 1 house, 1 mosquitoe and one frutefly in it all wildcought

the humidity is 70% now according to my hygrometer

temperature is 25 degrees celcius

did i forgot something?

its now only the countdown to the gohst :lol:

cage is ready...its 30 long, 45 high, 30 depth (cm) it has 3 ventilation rasters and a place for a spotlight and heathmath

i out some branches and fake plants in it, not too much tho i dont want it to get killed in the shedding :rolleyes:

i put 2 green bottles, 1 house, 1 mosquitoe and one frutefly in it all wildcought

the humidity is 70% now according to my hygrometer

temperature is 25 degrees celcius

did i forgot something?

its now only the countdown to the gohst :lol:
i keep my ghost in a 32oz deli cup 75-80f.there pretty cool.your love them.

and ive just got my first ghosts too. AT LAST!!

i got 6 healthy L1 nymps off ebay (yes its possible -there are good sellers ot there!)

dont they grow fast - they are now L3 with no shedding problems or any issues - really easy so far. eating a ton of f flies and no sign of canibalism or agression.

and they are as amazing and beatiful as they say. such weird positions they go into sometimes. definitely well worth the wait. :D

orchids next lol

Latest posts