Rhombo with orange inner arms?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extrememantid

Reaction score
Hey..

Just wondering if any of your rhombodera happen to have really orange inner raptorial arms? One of my nymphs happens to have really nice orange arms.. The others have just a light tint but this one is noticeable.

-Cole

One of mine does too. Unfortunately my 3rd and last stalli molted to L5 and it's another male.

one of my favorite photo for rhombos :D

_MG_3707_zps24af93e3.jpg

I remember seeing another orange rhombo on this forum a while back, I think it will fade to the common yellow as it matures, that orange would be great if it sticks though

One of mine has very orange arms. The color seemed to have increased in intensity after he molted to L5.

Cool! Won't it be awesome if it can retain its colors all through adulthood? I know it won't happen, so I guess orange paint will do the trick instead. Ok, just kidding about that paint. I just love that color. :)

Had R.stalli last year and one was completely deep rust orange and retained the color as an adult I will see if I can post pics but bred him to many gals trying to reproduce it but all Ooths hatched and not one had looked like this one I had !!!! They all remained green but some do have yellow to orange on legs !!! Not uncommon

Latest posts