Rhombodera basalis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crabbypatty

aka Mad Mantis
Reaction score
I just wanted to say I finally got my male to connect with the female! I've been trying for a week, this is my first time mating mantids. Yay!  :clap:

:D  @crabbypatty Congratulations!! I'm going to have to go through that with the same exact species soon... But I'm so glad your mantids connected and your male is still alive! I hope for an ooth full of plenty of nymphs!!

Congrats big time!  I think there are a lot of us newer forum members getting ready to sweat the big one for the first time. For sure I am nervous and getting up to try myself with Phyllocrania paradoxa  (ghost).

Contgratz! I'll join the train of newbies trying for the first time as well, great to see you've started us all off with a success!

:wub:   It is so nice to be in contact with others of this specialized interest. To have so many at the "beginner level" like myself is refreshing. Among the many are a few who like helping others with less knowledge.

Latest posts