• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhombodera/ Ephestiasula

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marius Pohl

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Rhombodera basalis L1 and Ephestiasula pictipes L1 and some Ephestiasula ooths.

And I have an adult Sibylla pretiosa female.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

regards Marius

Hi,

And my Humbertiella spec. (IGM Nr. 102) female laid a very big ooth today, I will sell or trade it, so if anyone is interested please PM me.

Hi,I have Rhombodera basalis L1 and Ephestiasula pictipes L1 and some Ephestiasula ooths.

And I have an adult Sibylla pretiosa female.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

regards Marius
Hello.. how much for the basalis?? i´ve jsut received 10st basalis L5.. all was males... funny right??

can you send to sweden??

regards//Crille

Are these actual Rhombodera basalis? All I have been able to find comes from Yen Saw's stock and not even Christian is sure what Rhombodera species they are. I ask because I am interested in what is different, if anything, between what Yen Saw brought into culture and a true R. basalis.

S-

Shield look smore imperessive on the bassilis, colour seems different to

Shield look smore imperessive on the bassilis, colour seems different to
Ten R. basselis descend of me. I have one Ootheek van Rebecca of hibiscusmile. I against Crille have said that haste cannot be that the all males. He can exchange as the all males to be. Perhaps there a someone has photograph of instar 5 nymphs of males and females. Crille asked if I had a photograph of the females. I have myself no camera. :mellow:

Latest posts