Rich Sekerman

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alicenwnderlnd

Reaction score
Great seller! Received my ghost mantis today in perfect shape, still warm. Look forward to doing business with again in the future! Thanks Again!

I just received a perfectly formed, healthy Gongy ootheca that was innovatively packaged securely for a quick, safe, and reliable delivery w/ confirmation. I'm very pleased with the cordial and informative emails and will definitely buy from him again. :clap: Thank you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I promptly received a nice and securely packaged Gongylus gongylodes ootheca from Rich that appeared healthy and viable. It certainly was because as Rich promised, it hatched right on schedule with 15 robust nymphs emerging from the ooth! :punk: I highly recommend this breeder not only for his fertile oothecae, but because he is a very reliable and dependable seller who handles each transaction meticulously and treats the buyer with individualized attention. Thanks, Rich for the great service and terrific violins! :flowers:

I just received another ooth today and could not be happier. Besides the great packaging and healthy ootheca, Rich has been most helpful, kind, and very thoughtful as always. I couldn't ask for a better breeder and now friend. It was a pleasure buying from you, Rich. And thank you, again for another lovely ootheca!!

Bought a Creoboter ootheca from Rich that has not hatched up till now and is probably no good( probably due to my own fault of letting it dry up). Rich decided to give me 5 nymphs as a replacement free of charge since they did not hatch. Great seller and will buy from again

Alright ladies and gentlemen this is a long overdue feedback(about three weeks). I ordered six Violin nymphs from Rich and the transaction went very smooth. He even suggested on waiting until they molted into L3 as for safer shipping for the Mantids. Impatient as I am i agreed trusting his judgement for the better and they were sent out after all but one had moulted. He was the runt of the litter and sadly didn't make it much longer after I had received him, Rich had forewarned me of this ordeal even before he sent them so that it would not come of a surprise to me upon arrival which was very much appreciated.. I was just so happy to be getting the great deal on these mantids that I was that I told him that it happens and is noones fault.

I received the mantids just 2 days from california! and I live in Michigan! and shipping only cost $6.50. He must have a deal worked out with the postal people cuz Ive never gotten anything so quickly not even from next states over.

Whats more! I also received a second medium sized container with what i thought might be extra food, but were twp popa spurca nymphs! I have never worked with this species and have alsways wanted to and now I get to because of Rich. Also I find these violins very interesting. They each behave differently and its almost like you can see what they are saying to eachother. I know its too soon to tell sexxes but it looks like Ive got 2 females and 3 males just going by size. Mind you 2 have already molted l4.

Amyway, long feedback buy when i start type i keep going lol. Anyway thanks rich. And I would love to take some more off your hands someday.

Richard is an asset to the mantis community. I have had a couple, if not a few, dealings with him and have been pleased each time. My most recent order came with all nymphs alive & well and a bonus ooth to boot!

Looking forward to many more future dealings with him!

Rich Sekerman - What a great breeder. Great packaging, live delivery, healthy mantids. He even checked to make sure they arrived safe and sound. He knew I am a teacher and he included a couple of extra items for my class. I highly recommend purchasing mantids from Richard. Great experience!

Rich Sekerman - What a great breeder. Great packaging, live delivery, healthy mantids. He even checked to make sure they arrived safe and sound. He knew I am a teacher and he included a couple of extra items for my class. I highly recommend purchasing mantids from Richard. Great experience!

Richard does a great job, he checked on the mantid for three days after it arrived. Also he told me wen it was in my area so i will be there for her. He lent me the female for breeding as a trade for an ooth or two. Very satisfied!

A.K.A. : Buy from him!

Recivied 2 what looked to be very healthy ooths. Both very large in size. Good guy and deticated. Would def consider doing business again

I bought one creobroter ooth from him, and he was generous enough to send an extra one for free. One of them hatched more than 60 nymphs!

I just got my 2 creobroter pictipennis nymphs from Rich, they r looking awesome! A delay in postage that wasn't his fault caused them to arrive a day late, they were a little chilly but r fine, the hear pack still has a bit of warmth to it, they r healthy and alert and so cool!!!

Just got 2 huge adult female creobroter from rich!!!! Everything looks great!!! Big mean killing machines, such great mantises!!! Very good, don't hesitate to buy from him!!!

Rich helped me out a ton!!! We worked out an agreement that he'd send his female popa to me and I'd breed her and send him ooths

Well the popa is a male, and so my female has a mate

I will send him a few ooths from my female because he unknowingly helped me

Thanx rich :)

i did a trade with rich and he was great. sent some roaches for an L3 orchid mantis really happy

A++ will do buisness again

I think the real test of an honest businessperson is when something goes wrong. I ordered 3 P. wahlbergii from Rich and one of the lil guys didn't make it (they were L1). Rich refunded the cost of the casualty and even offered to refund part of the shipping.

The other two are doing well, stalking fruitflies as we speak. Thanks, Rich, I appreciate the addition to my menagerie.

I just received several mantids from Rich. All were well packed, well-fed (even some flies remaining) and healthy on arrival. Transaction was smooth and Rich kindly held them until they molted, then shipped them promptly. He even threw in an extra! Thanks, Rich!

Latest posts