Rich Sekerman

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a mini trade and the mantid arrived and is alive. He is very nice and communicative. I'm very happy and will trade it again from him in the future.

:) :)

My friend sought out more P. Wahlbergiis for me and my boyfriend ( who will be later receiving one of the 3) kindly bought them for me. Thanxx to Rich S. I now have 3 healthy L3s,one came missing a back leg which I'm finding is common with this species a bit,but no harm,as by L3 it has already regenerated and is even my favorite so far lol I'd also like to commend him on emailing us back to make sure everything is ok with them,we appreciate it,Thanxx again :)

Rich and I completed another trade. He sent me some L1 nymphs to photograph. (I requested L1s.) They all arrived alive and healthy. Packaged well. Good communication. Overall, another great transaction with Rich.

By the way, Rich has three different breeder feedback threads. We have done other trades but I cannot find any posts that I made in the past.

Received 2 Nice Looking P.W. ooth from Rich in a trade, His a great guy easy to deal with. I'm happy to have him as friend and for sure will do future trading Again . A+ Seller

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a thread looking for thistle mantids, and serendipitously, Richard had an ooth hatching at that moment! I ordered 3 L1's from him. He sent quickly, and the communication was great before and after the sale.

He accidentally sent me double what I ordered and emailed me promptly to notify me of the mistake. He sold me the accidental extras at a nice discount and threw in 2 Hierodula bipapilla nymphs as a gift. I've wanted that Hierodula species for some time, so that was a great coincidence too!

Thanks Richard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard was prompt about replying to any questions and concerns and very pleasant to communicate with. Shipping was done as requested and packaging was great. Everything arrived without any problems and extras were included and happily accepted. He asks to be informed of how they are when they arrive, so you know he cares! I would be happy to have more transactions with him in the future.

Thanks Rich!

Rich is an outstanding guy, helped me out even when it was my fault with having a wrong address on PayPal and answered back promptly on every question..gave extra's also gave care sheet without asking..any doubts on Rich you would be crazy!!

Rich is an awesome guy!

I had the privilege to meet him in person and have lunch and talk about mantids, roaches, etc.

We made a trade and I received some really nice Hierodula bipapilla nymphs. They are healthy and doing great. He also gave me a nice gift as well!

Honest and passionate about mantids, you can't go wrong dealing with Rich.

Thanks Rich and let's get all the So. Cali mantid guys together for lunch soon!

I purchased some B. mendicas from Rich. All arrived alive and well in 1 day. I highly recommend him, he is very knowledgeable, and answered all questions. Definitely look forward to more species from Rich.

Received a package of roaches today. Very very good communication and he makes sure that your package is delivered safe and sound. Also received a lot more roaches than I was expecting, I'm really thankful for that! Also helped me and gave me a lot of advice. Everything came alive, not a single DOA. Great person, hope to buy from him again!

Latest posts