RIP Metal

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how am I stubborn?
When you asked us all to look at your website, months ago, Rick pointed out that it is extremely unlikely, if not impossible, for a mantis to eat a turtle, and I or someone else told you that the material that makes an ooth is not the female's urine, but those errors are still there, today.

I, for one, was not trying to teach you anything; I was just extremely irritated by your post. You use terms like "tragedy," but apparently enjoy such descriptions as "now Metal is only a mutilated abdomen end and a few claws and wings." In a later post, though, the tragedy become's God's will and all for the best. I think that that is the post where you use the word "I" five times in one sentence. Also, if you can't see the difference between Kruszakus's post and yours, you may want to study it until you do. I don't know whether or not you are a "good" kid, Agent A, but I do know that you are extraordinarily annoying and wonder if you don't do this deliberately, at least on occasion, for effect. You love to see that thread flag turn red, whether it is due to an interesting discussion or just because people are provoked into zapping you.

Ah! Now I feel better! :D

Agent A, Phil is exactly right. And I just posted in another thread that I thought your behavior was getting 'better'...after reading this one, I see I was wrong. :( Since I didn't see every thread plastered with one of your replies...I took it to be a good sign.

My thread to poke fun at your 'catastrophe' thread was just to show you how rediculous your posts can be. Like Phil, I don't know if you're a good kid or not. In this forum you have been simply annoying and I was mostly trying to point that out to you. Really.

When you asked us all to look at your website, months ago, Rick pointed out that it is extremely unlikely, if not impossible, for a mantis to eat a turtle, and I or someone else told you that the material that makes an ooth is not the female's urine, but those errors are still there, today.I, for one, was not trying to teach you anything; I was just extremely irritated by your post. You use terms like "tragedy," but apparently enjoy such descriptions as "now Metal is only a mutilated abdomen end and a few claws and wings." In a later post, though, the tragedy become's God's will and all for the best. I think that that is the post where you use the word "I" five times in one sentence. Also, if you can't see the difference between Kruszakus's post and yours, you may want to study it until you do. I don't know whether or not you are a "good" kid, Agent A, but I do know that you are extraordinarily annoying and wonder if you don't do this deliberately, at least on occasion, for effect. You love to see that thread flag turn red, whether it is due to an interesting discussion or just because people are provoked into zapping you.

Ah! Now I feel better! :D
HAHA wow, side of Phil I've never seen before. Well I say I'd have to agree just based on posts I've happened to read. And the whole "can't wait until she lays an ooth" thing.

God didn't kill him, he let Marissa kill him, but it is part of his plan, and his plan is never wrong. Even when the worst things happen, better things eventually come.
Ehh... that isn't of ANY influence :>

Phil and kamakiri are right.

You're pretty much annoying to let it come to the point, as i don't want to lie.

(But when i joined up, i was probably annoying and my spelling was pure ######)

But hey i changed. you can too if you want.

I suggest just gaining more experience in keeeping and breeding and browsing trough some old (hot)topic here.

I spent 4 months on this forum without any posting but just reading.

Really it helps :)

EDIT: oh and before i forget, we are NOT "cyberbulying" you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh... that isn't of ANY influence :>Phil and kamakiri are right.

You're pretty much annoying to let it come to the point, as i don't want to lie.

(But when i joined up, i was probably annoying and my spelling was pure ######)

But hey i changed. you can too if you want.

I suggest just gaining more experience in keeeping and breeding and browsing trough some old (hot)topic here.

I spent 4 months on this forum without any posting but just reading.

Really it helps :)
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: that's funny because I have noticed a change. Just saying. And yeah, reading (just like listening) is a lot more beneficial than posting (talking).

Okay, enough's enough. It is clear that Agent A does not yet have the maturity to contribute positive things to the forum community. Despite (perhaps) his best intentions, his posts do little but draw attention to himself (instead of the subject= mantids). Rather than suspend him again or worse yet, ban him, he has earned himself (on account of his age= 12) the consolation prize. While banned members cannot read posts on the forum, Agent A will henceforth be allowed to read topics but not post in them until a "reasonable amount" of time has passed.

Fair, I think. Thank you to everybody that been patient with our moderation of his comments. He has been given more than sufficient notice by all three admins and myself that his behavior was being scrutinized.

Quick Update:

Agent A has replied via PM that he thinks these terms are fair. If anybody wishes not to receive PM's from Agent A, avail yourself of the Block Sender option.

Thanks Peter. Seems fair, as reading is way more important than posting (for some users that is). ;)

Would you believe - I've had to take advantage of that PM blocker already. :D
Nice isn't it? I did it a long time ago but only for one member.

well sometimes posting will help advance the learning when reading alone is not enough!

well if you post and dont try to make yourself a total noob and open yourself up to anything good or bad!

i think you should let him be. his a kid, his only learning!
I respectfully disagree. Here in the states, parents, schools and society have become far too permissive of undesireable and rude behavior. I like Peter's solution since I generally do not like banning members completely. Some restriction is prudent in this case.

I respectfully disagree. Here in the states, parents, schools and society have become far too permissive of undesireable and rude behavior. I like Peter's solution since I generally do not like banning members completely. Some restriction is prudent in this case.
+1. Though I think this is happening world wide, but significantly in the states.

Besides my parents of course. :D

lol. "I'm completely against spankings... I say spare the rod, and spoil the child".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts