Roach Breeders?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrZyLimE

Reaction score
Greetings,

The website that I used to buy my pet roaches from unfortunately closed earlier this year. I am looking (without much success) for another site that I can buy a variety of pet roaches from. If anyone could point me in the right direction or PM me the info I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...

Greetings,

The website that I used to buy my pet roaches from unfortunately closed earlier this year. I am looking (without much success) for another site that I can buy a variety of pet roaches from. If anyone could point me in the right direction or PM me the info I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...
I can help you out there. What kinds are you looking for?

Either Roachcrossing.com or fellow roach hobbyists are the best places to get roaches from. You should join Allpet Roach Forum, there are plenty of people selling roaches there, along with invaluable info on keeping them! :)

Either Roachcrossing.com or fellow roach hobbyists are the best places to get roaches from. You should join Allpet Roach Forum, there are plenty of people selling roaches there, along with invaluable info on keeping them! :)
Hisserdude is right join the Allpet Roach forum and you will find a large selection of roach breeders from which to buy from.

Latest posts