Rob Byatt

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 6 nimfs Pnigomantis medioconstricta from Rob this morning. In spite of that they were 10 days underway, they were in top condition.

Good packing, pleasant cooperation, good deal, :D

Thank you Rob

Theo

OMG cant believe i havent added to this, brought from Rob many times, and many times also nearly all my mantids were from Rob :p

Insects are always great, neatly packaged, and sent fast

OMG cant believe i havent added to this, brought from Rob many times, and many times also nearly all my mantids were from Rob :p Insects are always great, neatly packaged, and sent fast
Don't worry mate, I know you were happy with them, plus you are not the only one to forget ;)

3 mid-size Deroplatys Lobata from Rob, great deal on mantids, dead cheap posting that arrived next day, great service, 5 Stars :D

i got 5 orchids from him today, very good package and shipping :)

A+ seller, one molted to l3 already and hungry that they are :blink:

anyway, great comunication and package:)

reccomended to everyone who want a good deal.

Recieved 2 lovely orchid mantis from Rob today, they were well packed, recieved them promptly and they appear to be in good health

good doing business with you!

Rob is the number ONE!The package was very well done!Is very professional!Fantastic breeder!

I received 2 orchid in excellent condition and 2 echomenella!!! :lol:

followed the transaction from start to finish!!!

buy and certainly without doubt other mantis from him!

Thanks again ROB!!! ;) You are the number ONE! RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE!!!!

Alessandro

Hi All,

Have bought various mantis from Rob and every time the service is 100%, mantis are top notch very healthy and well packed for delivery. Must also say he is very friendly over the phone and always willing to help and give good advice when you need some.

Always on the lookout for what Rob is breeding as i know what to expect from him, will highly recommend him to anyone,

Norman.

Latest posts