Roller coasters

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidDan

Reaction score
Anyone like roller coasters, if so answer these questions.

1.What are your two favorite roller coasters?(include a POV of them on YouTube)

2.What is your least favorite roller coaster?

3.What is your favorite amusement park?

1. Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force.

2. Son of Beast(thank god its getting torn down)

3. Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio

Can't get a video as I am on an iPod, but here are mine:

1.) Goliath and riddlers revenge

2.) gold miner (can't remember the exact name) it only goes 5 mph and I still got whiplash

3.) six flags in CA

Fingers gripped with fear, then I throw up on everyone. :lol: I've swam with sharks and 5 ft barracuda's 4 ft in front of me by a reef in Key West(best time ever), but heights scare the bajeebers out of me, vertigo?!

1) Superman or Goliath or X2

2) Riddlers Revenge

3) Six Flags in California!!!!! I went to Hurricane Harbor yesterday and I am going again on Wednesday.

1. Diamondback and Top Thrill Dragster

2. Probably the Son of Beast, it just kills my neck lol.

3. Cedar Point of course, the best park in the world for roller coasters lol.

I like them all. The scarier the better. I have access to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland/California Adventure.

Six Flags is the best for coasters.

Knott's is good for a "cheap" thrill (I refer to it "lovingly" as "Ghetto Disneyland") :lol: The workers are TRASHY...compared to Disneyland, of course.

I have an annual pass for Disneyland/California Adventure. It is a cool place to go and just chill out. I wouldn't want to go and have to rush around trying to get on everything in one day. I just usually hit the shortest lines and work the "single rider" line whenever available.

Don't get me started on those carnival rides at the county fair. Those scare me. Not only do they look rickety as heck, the operators usually look like they've just been kicked out of rehab. Just a terribly scary combination for me and I usually avoid them. They cost too much anyway. 6 tickets?!?! No thank you :lol:

Latest posts