• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rollie Pollies

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHcritters

Reaction score
I have Captive Breed Rollie Pollies up for sale. I started raising them for my Chinese Mantis and my Terrarium of Green Tree frogs, Firebelly toads and Green Anoles.

My critters love them and they control the mite population in the tank as well as eat any mold that may decide to try and grow in this moist humid environment !!

50ct for $15 shipped with Algae pellets for feeding

Offering with an over count until I have thinned out the colony these guys have have exploded in my Terrariums

E-mail for paypal

-Bill Coleman

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Captive Breed Rollie Pollies up for sale. I started raising them for my Chinese Mantis and my Terrarium of Green Tree frogs, Firebelly toads and Green Anoles.

My critters love them and they control the mite population in the tank as well as eat any mold that may decide to try and grow in this moist humid environment !!

50ct for $15 shipped with Algae pellets for feeding

Offering with an over count until I have thinned out the colony these guys have have exploded in my Terrariums

Checkout my article "Creepy Crawlers in my Closet" it's about feeders and how H&Hcritters got it's start in the Bug world..

http://www.geckotime.com/creepy-crawlies-in-my-closet/

E-mail for paypal

-Bill Coleman

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts