Sally

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrh3

Reaction score
She Just Sent Me Max AN Adult Male Ghost. Very Healthy And Perfectly Packed. This Was A Much Needed Favor For My Females.

Another favor from Sally, she is a great person and you won't regret interacting with her!

Received a Stalli male from Sally,and he came really secured and even with a little note which I adored. She is also a friendly,easy to talk to person which is always a plus :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted her about a mendica ootheca she had for sale. She ended up sending it to me for free for some reason (not complaining). She's an awesome person.

I was looking for 2 females to breed to my male and Sally sent me 2 females in return for babies when I hath some out. They both got here safe and sound, thanks again

Got an ooth, great packaging. Patty just loves her mantids so much, you can really tell from the care in the packaging.

Received a couple of mantids from Sally today. The packing was great so despite a two day delay by the post office they showed up alive and healthy. Thanks again.

I'd totally buy from her again. I asked for 3 Creobroter (I think) and 5 were shipped. She cares A LOT about the mantises and the buyer, and getting free mantises plus inexpensive shipping was a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received some mendica males,alive and well along with some thrown in repashy + FFs which I appreciate,while I'm waiting on my order to get here,definitely someone to interact with again and again :)

Very great person!

Easy to talk with!

Really excited to get money so I can do a lot of business with!

Recommend Sally to anyone!

Fantastic prices, good communication, excellent packaging, whats not to love?

Thanks Patty!

Again another great packing job,the mantids came in custom delis with grip and sticks for them,its nice to see the level of care she instills in sending them

About 3 months back I got from Sally a Hierodula majuscula and Rhombodera valida ooths. The box with goods arrived after few days and was really well packaged. The first to hatch was R. valida ootheca with over 200 nymphs followed by H. majuscula that took 11 weeks but eventually another 150 nymphs decided to come out. I'm so happy beyond my imagination. Sally is indeed a great breeder and I hope to make another deal with her.

I can't say enough good things about "Sally", she's friendly, generous, knowledgeable, and dedicated to the good of the hobby.

I recently received an adult male mantid to mate to my ready female. It did not work out, as my female was not receptive. In the whole effort to get my female mated, Sally was a great help and is just an awesome person all the way around. She is one in a million as far as I can tell. I highly recommend this kind and beautiful lady. Thanks Sally for your kindness and understanding.

Thank you "Sally" for all the wonderful mantids, great packing, and fantastic communication. Your kindness and mantis breeding skill are very much appreciated in this hobby. Thanks again.

Latest posts