Sally

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly recommend!!!

I'm very late on this, but I barley go on here

And I've been busy lately.

Sally's very honest and great person to overall work with.

I had an orchid female mantis and was in need of a male.

She was able to provide me with one of her males.

The male came in alive and healthy! Packaging was great

And even took a fly after. Unfortunately the male passed 3 days

Later and did not breed with my females :(

This was the closest I got

image.jpg

He never seemed interested and I'd have to place him on her

Before he jumped off. Such a shame.

If there is anything I learned though, it's that

I will no doubt do future business with Sally

Received a package which was expertly packed. Package arrived quickly and communication was rapid.

I ordered a adult Ghost Mantis male and she gave it to me for free! I also ordered a African mantis nymph and she send me 5! She is so nice! I am very happy ordering from here and i will definitely order from her again! :)

All the nymphs arrived in perfect condition plus extras. Sally packed up the nymphs with lots of love and care, to ensure a safe and quick journey. She's so kind, generous, and helpful, and I'm looking forward to doing business with her again. :)

received 14 Hierodula membranacea nymphs today, all arrived very well packed, she also sent 4 Rhombodera valida, but one got stuck in a shed in transit, but they were packed very comfortably, heatpack was still warm :)

Very happy! My little female came healthy and happy. The packing was very well done and shipping was fast. Will buy/trade again, recommended!

Thanks

Mikhail

Did a trade with Sally everything arrived perfect... we have done a couple transactions and I realized I never left feedback for her.. She is a great communicator, great packer and happy to help out in any way... very good breeder which is a bonus to the hobby.. Thanks for everything...

You name it Sally has it. :) I just did a trade and I'm very happy. Fast shipping, amazing packing job! Also nice surprise, she sent extras. We need more breeders like her. Thank you!! A++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to long delay from USPS and the Columbus Day break, the 2-day delivery package ended up taking almost a week to reach me. But every mantis survive the trip thanks to wonderful packing by Pat. One even molted into adult during shipment with no sign of mismolt and looks beautiful! Thanks Pat!

I received two packages from sally the past two weeks. Great packaging and communication. Thank you so much for sharing some of your mantids. I'm looking forward to photographing them.

Sally is amazing! I just received a package from her today, and she sent so many extras. She is extremely knowledgeable, generous, and helpful (she has given me a lot of advice on specific species and care), she is also a great breeder and a blessing to this hobby! Thanks for all your support and help Sally.....I've learned so much from you! :)

Did a trade with Sally and received my end today, and I'm extremely satisfied! Her packaging was beyond awesome and all the mantids I received look healthy and lively! On top of that she even added freebies in there so I felt like I'm stealing from her! If you plan on trading/buying from her do not hesitate! You'll get more than what you'd expect ;)

had another amazing trade with Sally. Great packing, great communication, very healthy mantids, and great extras, as always! I LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH SALLY, and I am always thrilled when I have the opportunity to work with her. :)  Thanks again Sally!

Wonderful trade with Sally! She is really a wonderful person with some wonderful mantis. The most generous person I’ve dealt with on the forum. And she stayed patient when I ran into troubles. Really appreciate it sally! Would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Great packing, extremely generous, and prompt responses. This type of person is what the hobby needs more of. Always an absolute pleasure!

Latest posts