Samzo / Sam Watts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez_freak

Reaction score
Bought a parasphendale affinis ootheca from him and extremely fast delivery. Did not hesitate to answer any questions that I had and has been very reliable. Will buy from him again.

Cheers, Cameron.

Hope it hatches :D

05 of december, the ootheca has hatched. Trust in what he says about his ootheca. They're mighty good :D

I finally received 4 budwing nymphs and 1 extra from Sam. Shipment took 8 days to arrive! Shipped 11/28 and arrived 12/6. I also received an ulcer from worrying so damn much. nymphs were very hungry and dehydrated. I’m still amazed they were able to survive without food or water for that long. He included a heat pack, but package took a serious beating. Sam replied to my many PMs, and I’m thankful for that. This was my first time buying from a UK breeder.

Sorry Sam didnt know this was here for all of you or would of added comments sooner!

Brought a fair bit off Sam was well pleased with it all and the ooth i got from you hatched or started to about an hour ago :D

So thank you :)

Latest posts