• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

San Diego Area, Feb 7+8 –Adult mantids needed for photography

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheroun

Reaction score
Hello- My husband and I are fascinated by mantids and would like to raise them, since we live in the Boston area it will not be possible until the weather warms up and we can order some.

We are visiting San Diego this weekend and are very interested in photographing some large adult Praying Mantises. Please contact me if you are interested in a beauty shot of your prized pets; we use professional equipment and we would be happy to pay to 'rent' them for a few hours; of course extreme care will be taken.

They do not need to any particular type or exotic, just full grown adults. We would like to schedule a short photo session for either this Friday or Saturday Feb 7/8, Sunday may be possible. We can travel to your location with our portable studio setup and you can supervise. We can provide a high quality color print in return. Please email me so we can discuss the details.

Thanks so much for your help and we look forward to meeting some awesome mantids!

Christine Car

[email protected]

Latest posts